World Record (No Cheating)
Notification: Do you want us to make more such games? Write your suggestions on the contact us page. New Games are coming…
Updated Date: 03/30/2021
What Exactly Is a CPS Test?
The CPS Test measures how many times a person will press a mouse in a given amount of time, measured in seconds. The most frequent periods are one, five, ten, sixty, and one hundred seconds. Many people believe that the click speed test is unimportant or unnecessary: on a wide scale, this may be reversed, but in the context of sports, the scenario would change dramatically. Any game that requires mouse clicks to target and protect will register a certain amount of clicks or CPS per second, and each time a person clicks, there will (in most cases) be a delay until the click is registered in the game. It is a few milliseconds late. This is incredibly critical in competitive PvP situations, and getting more CPS would give you more chances to succeed.
Testing your clicking speed can be done in just few steps with the help of many websites of clicking speed testers. 16 second clicks test can also be done on these websites.
How to Do It:
The Target Trainer press speed test is very easy to use. Everything you have would be to go to the “click speed test” segment and choose a time frame that works for you. Then, simply press somewhere in the game frame to begin checking and spam the mouse wherever possible. The findings will be shown on the computer at the end of that time.
Clicks Per Second Test:
The fastest mode of the “touch speed game” is clicks per second. This competition, in my opinion, isn’t just the right alternative for a race, but also the best option for entertaining, since it only takes a second. The number of mouse clicks per second is counted in this phase. Many players, though, may find that the game ends so soon and that they have not enough time to try the click feature.
How Will You Figure Out What My CPS Test Score Is?
You can test your own click speed by using:
Step 1: Begin the game and press as many times as you can with your mouse or keyboard.
Step 2: Multiply the answer by 6.
Step 3: Within one minute, you can receive clicks.
Step 4: To measure the number of clicks done in one second, divide the score by ten.
Step 5: You can collect clicks within one minute.
How Can I Get Good Clicks Per Second Score?
Players must keep a clear mentality, that is, players must give all they have, even though it is just for a second. While it can seem that players cannot do anything in a brief amount of time, many people will press up to 16 times per second. This can seem to be impossible, but many people are claiming to get 10 to 16 clicks in a second. These fantastic players can click so easily by using click methods like Kohi Click, Jitter Clicking, and Butterfly Clicking. Another significant factor for players is when the game begins.
How Can I Make My CPS Test Clicks Faster?
Here are a few pointers to help you press quickly when playing a clicking game.
- Maintain a comfortable hold on your hands.
- Don’t overwork the muscles.
- Make use of the claws.
- Place your hand on the table to keep yourself steady as you press.
- To continue moving your head side to side on the handle, fold your trigger arm.
- The use of two fingers often aids in increasing the click speed.
- If you’re using a phone, try double-clicking on the cursor and the cursor to get twice as many buttons.
- Using a mouse boot if you’re too slow to click manually.
- Don’t put too much pressure on it.
- You will profit from a dedicated gaming mouse!
- Exercises are still beneficial.
- Experiment in various hand and finger configurations.
- If you want to speed up the clicking speed of certain games, such as clicking on a character or a cookie clicker, you can easily execute three rounds with your middle and left fingers and the thumb of the other hand.
Most players can comfortably achieve 8-10 clicks per sec on average.
Do you know what the current record is for the most clicks in five seconds? The response is 15.4 CPS. Make a goal for you to beat it.
It will hurt your wrist and, throughout the long run, land you in the hospital.