World Record (No Cheating)
Notification: Do you want us to make more such games? Write your suggestions on the contact us page. New Games are coming…
Updated Date: 03/30/2021
22 Second Click Test:
The click speed test is a game that can be played to know your mouse clicking speed in a specific time. The 22 second click test tells you how many clicks you can do on your mouse in 22 seconds. If you will click faster, you can reach the records accordingly. According to a rough estimate if you want to click faster and break the world records you need to have between 5 to 10 clicks per second.
Although it can be called as a game that is played to pass time there are serious players around the world who want to increase their clicking speed and that is why they play this game to check where they stand according to the world record. It can also be used as a mind relaxing game as the more you click the more relaxed and a stress-free you feel.
Why People Look For It?
People around the world look for the 22 second timer to know how many clicks in 22 seconds they can have. It is not only for time pass but also serious players around the world search for this test to be better at gaming. They practice this test to increase their mouse button clicks in 22 seconds to be better at the online clicking games they play.
Why Is It Necessary?
Clicking speed is not just a game or a hobby now but it is considered to be a world record. So, click test for 22 second is important because of the following reasons;
- It makes you relax and keeps you stress-free
- You can increase your mouse clicking speed with the help of this test
- You can have an idea where you stand in the category of world records
- You can make a new world record
- You can pass your time by playing this game
- You can be a pro in online gaming
- To start the game, click on “tap here to start”.
- As soon as you do that the timer would start showing. Start clicking on the box as fast as you can.
- The 22 second timer would be shown above the box where you are clicking.
- As soon as you run out of time, the results would be shown above the screen and you would know your speed of mouse clicking.
This is the best click test to know your clicking speed and even to increase your clicking speed by playing it.
Tips To Increase Mouse Clicking Speed:
These are some tips and tricks to increase your mouse clicking speed. Make sure that you follow the tricks that suit you so that you can increase your clicking speed.
- You should practice different clicking techniques to increase your clicking speed such as jitter clicking or butterfly technique.
- A mouse must be used instead of using a laptop pad
- You should concentrate more and remember the keys that you need to use. Do not press the left key when you need to press the right one
- Hand positioning is very important if you want to increase your clicking speed. So, make sure to place your hand properly on your mouse.
- You should play more games to practice mouse clicking.
Games That Help To Increase CPS:
- You can try Osu; this is a game that you can play on PC. This game trains you to react instantly and actually speeds up your reaction time.
- Other games such as Counter Strike and Global Offensive can also take your reaction time to another level and help you to increase you clicking speed.
- You can also try playing Minecraft as it is the most popular clicking game among the top gamers.
According to the ongoing world record set by Dylan Allred that is 1051 clicks in 10 seconds, one needs to be extremely fast. This means that he clicked 105 times in 1 second and that is pretty insane. The ration of being faster than usual is to click more than 6 times in 1 second. This means you need to click 132 times in 22 seconds click speed test to be fast and ace the game.
The average clicks for a person are 5 to 6 clicks but an expert or a pro gamer can go up to 10 – 15 clicks per second.
The fastest click record of the world is 1051 clicks in 10 seconds which means that a person can click up to 105 times per second. I don’t think that a normal person can do that but still don’t quit trying.
Clicking speed per second can be increased with practice. Play different games on your PC and you would end up increasing your clicking speed.